Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh So Tired!

I'm sitting here eating my puffed wheat cereal...been awake since 6am...Charlie wet the bed again...she's drinking waaaaaaaay too much juice before bed...I REALLY hate potty training...and now I'm going to go through this again???? Maybe this one will be easier....please God, let this one be easier!!!!!

Milk is almost gone....I get paid tomorrow but this means I can't have my coffee this morning...my expired coffee that mom brought me...lol

Not sure what the plans are for the day...currently too tired to think let alone make actual plans for my day off....vacation time next week!!! Yay!!! It's sad that I get paid more for taking vacation than I do when I actually work....where is the justice in that??? Too bad I'll be broke so I won't be able to do much with my time off...oh well...have an apartment that needs a lot of cleaning before the move...a lot more junk to go through and throw away...so I guess it won't be much of a vacation...c'est la vie...well, my life anyway...

Cereal getting soggy....must run...

No comments:

Post a Comment